Personal Injury and Insurance Litigation for the Plaintiff
Not all lawyers are alike. If you have a serious medical problem, you need to see a specialist rather than your family doctor. If you have a tax audit, you want a CPA by your side. If you suffer a personal injury, an experienced personal injury attorney will achieve a settlement or trial result for you that a lawyer with a general practice will not.
At Treon & Shook, PLLC, located in Phoenix, Arizona, we focus on personal injury and insurance litigation. Treon & Shook, PLLC holds Martindale-Hubbell’s highest “AV” rating for ethical standards and legal ability – a significant accomplishment demonstrating the highest level of professional excellence. We are committed to helping you navigate through your personal injury or insurance claim so you can concentrate on getting back to where you were and moving on with your life. We take pride in what we do.
Our lawyers' track record of successful litigation and satisfied clients is the result of our approach to personal injury and insurance litigation.
- We prepare thoroughly and document extensively.
- We retain the proper experts, from a forensic accountant or neurologist to an accident reconstructionist.
- We are detail oriented in all matters.
- We will take the financial risk and invest funds to prosecute your case.
Importantly, our law firm has a sliding scale fee agreement that our clients appreciate. When you receive a settlement, our attorney fee percentage will vary depending upon the amount of settlement you receive and when in the litigation process the case is resolved.
Protecting Your Interests ∙ Helping You Heal
Whether you have been in a serious accident, or you lost a limb due to someone's negligence, we can help. We routinely take cases that other law firms have declined because the cases seemed too complex or too difficult.
Our clients range from those injured in a car accident, to vulnerable adult victims of nursing home negligence, to homeowners and business owners struggling to force an insurance company to cover their loss due to a fire, water damage, or theft.
Your Guide Through Loss or Personal Injury ∙ Hablamos español
If you have a personal injury or insurance dispute, please call one of our lawyers at 602-265-7100 or send us an e-mail. There are no attorney fees unless a settlement is reached in your case.
* AV is a registered certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.